2021.11.29 20:38 Mike_I 54 slayings, more than 80 charged: As Chicago’s gangs have changed, so have federal RICO prosecutions
|submitted by Mike_I to CrimeInChicago [link] [comments]|
2021.11.29 20:38 bacon_wrangler Where's the best place to locate a posse camp for a bunch of new players?
Loving the game and trying to get the group of older players I hang out with to try it as well. Since persistent possies are free right now, I want to go ahead and set up a camp. What would be the best place for a bunch of new players to start?
submitted by bacon_wrangler to RedDeadOnline [link] [comments]
2021.11.29 20:37 Flisleban After 1185 games , it has finally happened 😭
|submitted by Flisleban to AnarchyChess [link] [comments]|
2021.11.29 20:37 supercoomerdu92 Crypto friendly seedbox provider
Alright so I'm looking for a crypto friendly seedbox provider that fits my needs. Already been a client on seedbox.io but I want to try something else.
1) Are you OK with direct message offers from vendors?
2) What are your main reasons for wanting a seedbox?
Torrenting on private trackers, and streaming content using Jellyfin.
3) Are you okay with sharing hardware resources with other users [shared] or do you need the seedbox hardware dedicated to just you [dedicated]?
Shared is fine.
4) Do you want someone else to be responsible for maintaining the seedbox software (operating system, applications) [managed] or do you want to do it all yourself [unmanaged]?
No specific request here.
5) Please describe your seedbox experience. (You may wish to list any seedbox providers you've been with before.)
Was a seedbox.io client, not that I was unsatisfied but wanted to take a look at what other providers had to offer.
6) Please describe your experience with Linux. (Most seedboxes run Linux and some knowledge of it may be helpful.)
I'm using Fedora and I've used debian before.
7) What is the high end of your budget? (Please give a specific amount and a currency. "Cheap" might mean something different to one person than it does to another.)
I'd say around $40 a month.
8) Do you have preferences or requirements concerning payment? (Paypal, Bitcoin, etc.)
I'm looking for a provider that accepts cryptocurrencies, especially altcoins (using coingate for example). Most importantly, something that does not rely on centralized exchanges like Coinbase or Binance Pay. So far I only found Seedhost.eu that uses coingate. Rapidseedbox uses bitpay which now requires a KYC to make payments so it's a big no. Was really interested in what ultra.cc had to offer but unfortunately, they only accept crypto payments through coinbase. The other one I think might be good is Whatbox.ca, they accept BTC through lightning network. But the problem is they don't seem to accept yearly payments ? I really would prefer to make a yearly transaction than having to remember to pay every month.
9) Do you plan to use public trackers?
10) What kind of connection speed do you need? (Common answers would be 100Mbps, 1Gbps, 2Gbps, 10Gbps.)
11) How much combined upload and download traffic do you expect each month? Include download of files from the seedbox to your local computer. If you don't know, tell us what upload amount per month would realistically make you very happy with your seedbox.
I think 10TB would be more than enough.
12) What is the minimum disk space you need?
4TB. Something around 6Tb would be ideal.
13) Do you require a specific type of mass storage? (HDD, SSD, NVMe SSD) If other than HDD, please explain why you think you need this.
HDD is fine.
14) Do you require a specific torrent client?
I guess rtorrent is my go to.
15) Do you require any other applications on the seedbox? (e.g. Plex, Subsonic, Radarr)
Ideally I'd like to be able to setup Jellyfin to be able to stream my seedbox content to my TV.
16) Do you require SSH access to the command line?
17) Do you require access to a remote desktop?
18) Do you require admin level (i.e. 'root') access? If yes, please explain why.
19) Do you have any other specific requirements?
If you're aware of some decent black friday/cyber monday deals I'd gladly use them!
20) Is there any other information you think might help in getting a useful recommendation?
submitted by supercoomerdu92 to seedboxes [link] [comments]
2021.11.29 20:37 16ShotEmVisualz Fbg Cash interview W/16ShotEm Visualz
What questions y’all want me to ask him? I’ll read through whatever y’all ask and pick the best ones. S/O everybody in here that rock with my channel also 💯💪🏾
submitted by 16ShotEmVisualz to Chiraqology [link] [comments]
2021.11.29 20:37 Gamingboyo17177 Flareon is the most huggable pokemon
Hey guys, did you know that in terms of human companionship, Flareon is objectively the most huggable Pokemon? While thieir maximum temperature is likely too much for most, they are capable of controlling it, so they can set themselves to the perfect temperature for you. Along with that, they have a lot of fluff, making them undeniably incredibly soft to touch. But that’s not all, they have a very respectable special defense stat of 110, which means they are likely very calm and and resistant to emotional damage. Because of this, if you have a bad day, you can vent to it while hugging it, and it won’t mind. It can make itself even more endearing with moves like Charm and Baby Doll Eyes, ensuring that you never have a prolonged bout of depression again.
submitted by Gamingboyo17177 to copypasta [link] [comments]
2021.11.29 20:37 Friday0815 LTB🦠iel
2021.11.29 20:37 Actual-Campaign3272 DPS nutrition
2021.11.29 20:37 eterrent My rat keeps hiding in my closet
2021.11.29 20:37 herbg22 Lufthansa Cargo 777 from O'Hare
|submitted by herbg22 to Planespotting [link] [comments]|
2021.11.29 20:37 StarrySky339 I love these.
2021.11.29 20:37 Top_Monk6612 Gen2 boss fight missions.
2021.11.29 20:37 MeSuckPP 5047 8246 2401 Cobalion inviting 10
2021.11.29 20:37 Economy-Performer395 My 18th birthday finally. Some free compliments would be highly appreciated!
|submitted by Economy-Performer395 to FreeCompliments [link] [comments]|
2021.11.29 20:37 ConversationNo9992 I wonder
2021.11.29 20:37 RevolutionaryOnion47 Do we empty our dorms for winter break or nah?
2021.11.29 20:37 etenmanns Can you check how many users applied a tag to a game?
Is it possible to check how many individual users have applied a specific tag to any given steam game? Tooled around with the website and looked through their API but couldn't find anything that seemed useful. Given the nature of "community tags" I feel like this should be available to view somewhere.
submitted by etenmanns to Steam [link] [comments]
2021.11.29 20:37 catgoesmeow0 NB4T - 32, Looking for someone to talk to in PNW
First time posting here, please bear with me.
I'm 32 and NB. Live in Washington, and want to see what's out there. Would like to chat, maybe develop a friendship. Not really into dirty stuff, or looking for anything physical in that sense.
I enjoy talking about math, logic, politics, trans issues, and other "intellectual" stuff. I'm kinda a nerd... If you really feel passionate about something, I can listen to you for hours about it :)
Feel free to drop me a DM.
submitted by catgoesmeow0 to t4t [link] [comments]
2021.11.29 20:37 Portalrules123 B.C. extends fuel rationing with more rain expected in flood-soaked regions
|submitted by Portalrules123 to CanadaPolitics [link] [comments]|
2021.11.29 20:37 hey_its_annab White Gaming Headset Recommendations?
2021.11.29 20:37 Alarming_General 1974 Volkswagen Sun Bug special edition, the official car of?
|submitted by Alarming_General to regularcarreviews [link] [comments]|
2021.11.29 20:37 Big-Replacement-7350 Any movies that wasn’t scared to show kid deaths and murders ? Kinda like Andy Warhol’s Bad from the 70s.
2021.11.29 20:37 MasterPh0 I travel frequently and eat sandwiches wherever I go. Looked all over in SG and realized they just don’t eat them lol
|submitted by MasterPh0 to eatsandwiches [link] [comments]|
2021.11.29 20:37 JustWinning733 Check it out
|submitted by JustWinning733 to DiscordServersJoin [link] [comments]|
2021.11.29 20:37 CatOfTheDecade Network questions - T-Mobile or Verizon?
I'm currently with T-Mobile and shopping around to see what's what. T-Mobile's network is badly congested here, and I can't use cellular data during the day. Speedtests either fail or register < 100K will full 5G signal. T-Mobile confirms it's a network issue but the issue won't be fixed for at least another year. On top of that, they just silently removed my corporate discount, giving me an effective rate hike.
I can't seem to find a clear answer on USMobile's website: is there a way to ensure I get the Verizon network?
submitted by CatOfTheDecade to USMobile [link] [comments]